Ellis Medicine offers robotic-assisted surgery - an advanced approach to minimally invasive surgery. The daVinci Robot gives Ellis' highly skilled surgeons another state-of-the-art tool that yields benefits to both patients and surgeons. The robotic approach enables the surgeon to complete more complex procedures in a minimally invasive manner.
Ellis Medicine is utilizing robotic-assisted surgery for:
- gynecologic surgeries, such as hysterectomies, removal of fibroids while preserving the uterus, endometriosis, pelvic prolapse and
fallopian tubal reversal
- bariatric (weight loss) surgeries
- urologic surgery, such as prostate surgery, partial nehprectomy, pelvic prolapse
- general surgeries, such as gallbladder removal, colon surgery, paraesophageal hernia, and treatment of acid reflux disease
- thoracic surgery (procedures related to the lungs), such as lobectomies